Join the Imagine team.
We are looking for experienced staff to join our team. If you are interested in applying for any of the available positions, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Our company is looking to add a mid-level web developer with experience in PHP to its development team. Primary skills should include experience building, programming, and troubleshooting websites within content management systems. This position will support client websites and will work under the leadership of our programming team lead as well as have direct communication with our project managers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analysis, development, deployment of client websites using standardized processes and development guidelines
- Strong ability to problem solve and troubleshoot web applications and code
- Provide time estimates for development of web projects
- Research and learn new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study
- Play a direct role in maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of company-used technologies and code
The SEO programmer is responsible for the management of SEO campaigns as well as the improved rankings and growth of these same campaigns assigned to them. Handling multiple accounts at a time, he/she maximises the clients’ campaigns through the delivery of stellar rankings, traffic and conversions for client’s websites achieving realistic campaign targets.
With excellent written and oral communication skills, he/she works directly with the Client Management team in the understanding of the client’s objectives, the development of the SEO strategy as well as its execution. The SEO programmer works with a team on multiple ongoing projects, and communicates progress reports and updates on client objectives to both the Head of SEO and those they are involved with in the Client Management team.
The key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing SEO campaign objectives
- Setting up, implementing, tracking and optimising SEO campaigns across several search engines and markets
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Optimisation of website code resulting in improved rankings
- Utilisation of SEO tools in the management of campaigns
- Analysing SEO campaign performance and making strategic suggestions for improvement
- Continued growth and learning via SEM industry research
Working within the SEO team, the role requires awareness of marketing developments in the field of Search Engine Marketing through regular research to discover new technologies and techniques to maximise. There will be opportunities to work closely with senior management to develop and progress the service area.
At all times, the SEO programmer upholds the SEO standards of the company and works towards the team’s mission statement. As a valuable member of the team, he/she ensures the entire team is using best practice techniques at all times across our client base.